If a skip is to be placed on the public highway, a skip permit is required. This is issued by the local authority. Each local authority has different fees, time limits and rules. We are happy to obtain a permit on your behalf; prices start at approximately £45, but please contact us for advice and current local authority pricing for your area.

Information about your local authority:

West Berkshire Council

£36.00 for the licence and the first week plus a subsequent weekly charge of £45.00 per week thereafter for the duration of the licence

Slough Borough Council

The Slough Streetworks team only issue permits to skip hire companies who are registered with Slough Borough Council. They do this to make sure that the company has the correct insurance and complies with their guidelines and safety regulations. Skip permits are issued for 14 days, renewals can be requested for 7 days.

The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead

Licences can only be granted to a skip company that is registered with the council. To be accepted for registration, the company is required to supply copies of a Public Liability Insurance Certificate for a minimum of £5million; a Waste Carrier's Licence Certificate issued by the Environment Agency and a Goods Vehicle Operator's Licence issued by the Vehicle and Operator Service Agency

Buckinghamshire County Council

£50 for 28 days, £25 renewal. A cancellation fee of £25 is payable.

Most authorities only issue licences to skip companies - Call All Waste and we’ll arrange your permit for you

  • Same day or next day delivery and collection
  • Domestic, commercial and industrial customers welcome
  • Friendly, family-run business
  • Wait & Load
  • Permits Arranged
  • Licensed Waste Carrier